Sunday, November 13, 2011

Killing time in a Jam





Killing time in a Jam,

What do we do when we're stuck in the usual traffic jam after picking her up from school?

Normally I'd just drive, mind set to blank, following the traffic flow, listening to some radio stations....Laetitia would be doing her homework in the back of the car or reading up on some books/comics/magazines, whatever one does whilst traveling from A to B.

But once in a while, we do share some fun moments to pass the idle time...

Once seated in the car, my first question of the day to her would be whether she has any homework, and if yes, try to finish it while we drive back home, or how her day was at school....

And kids being kids, there would be tons of funny stories....like for instance this story she told me............grrrrrrrrrr.........wordplay with obscene words........doh, I grill the classmate, Ian Boo, who taught her this stuff :p


And ofcourse, once a Bieber song turns up on the radio/cd player, I have to turn up the volume for her......

Mother Nature hasn't blessed me with a singing voice, but am damn glad that our girl doesn't take after me in that vocal department.







Suffice to say that it's these kinda moments which makes our lives so much more fulfilling.







No comments: