Sunday, September 18, 2011

No Shoes





Taking off one's shoes,


The feeling of taking one's shoes off after a long day of hard earnest work is a blissful feeling, I do think you all agree with me on this, don't you?


But this colleague of mine really goes a step beyond....


Lunch hour, everybody relaxed and in non-working mode, he makes himself a good mug of milk tea, plays 'Hearts' on the computer and voila....takes off his shoes.







If this happens at one's house, perfectly understandable, but this is the first time that I witness this in an office environment, sure, it happens out of sight, put beneath the desk, but in plain open view like this? This is a first for me :)


Actually I don't mind the poor sod doing this, after all, like I mentioned earlier, he earned it after a hard day's work....but it would be a bit non-respectful if his feet were smelly, ugh.




Luckily, in this case, it wasn't.....I didn't bother to come closer to smell though and his cubicle is faaaar away from mine :)







No comments: