Thursday, October 2, 2008

Green fingers part 1







My wife and aunty Lily (her aunt who currently lives with us) had a splendid idea today. They both decided that our carporch area doesn't look green enough and off they went to a 'green nursery' somewhere around Sungai Buloh.



Ofcourse they came back with a wide variety of pots and plants to be planted outside. And sure enough, the kids (Laetitia and cousin Hong) were drafted in to help out....kids, earth (mud), garden tools (makes me think of my own younger days) = recipe for a lot of fun, but I'm actually holding my breath now....how it will look like.



Never mind, I should give them the benefit of the doubt...it will eventually turn out alright...either a cultivated garden or a mini-jungle...take your pick.


Pictures were taken at 8 o'clock this evening, so what u see doesn't do my wife and aunty and the kids justice. I'll check tomorrow how it goes and will let you know :)





No comments: